Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ENLIGHTENMENT comes in on little cat feet

From the day I was born ‘til today (Aug 18 ’09), my thinking was guided by my ego.
That is because of a choice made by humankind a long time ago, as I understand it.

Today, for the first time, I am able to decide in an intelligent, informed mode whether I want to consider altering that freewill choice made so long ago.

I call this enlightenment.

It is now August 19, and yesterday was one of the really good days of my life…
In the last forty-eight hours I have discovered/realized that all my life I have had a default mode that assumes that something is wrong any time I do not understand…

One of the greatest revelations of my life came about ten years ago, when I suddenly realized that (as a finite being) I actually do not understand anything (on an infinite level) because it is not possible.
This allowed me to stop worrying about things I could not understand, but I was still not aware of my ongoing default mode…

No comments:

Post a Comment