Friday, July 3, 2009

THIS IS AN IMPETUOUS POST - Inviolation of my own rule to be Quick to Listen, and Slow to speak

MY TOP TEN FAVORITE INTIMATE STATEMENTS I’ve HEARD FROM A MAGNIFICENT WOMAN IN A MOMENT OF INTIMACY

10 My girl friend asked me why I was going out with You, and I told her well, he has a whole library of sex books, AND HE’S READ EVERY ONE!
9 When I saw that you had no belly button, I thought that you must be an angel, but you’re a god.
8 By email, in a conversation with a new facebook friend around 19 explaining that she did not really want fb friends of my age, but would make an exception for me, if I would try to keep quiet on her page: “girls don’t love sex as much as boys”
7 I think, maybe you married the wrong sister.
6 One of your woman friends asked me if you are good in bed, I said yes, he’s very gentle.
5 It’s working, it’s not supposed to be, but it’s working!
4 In some ways you are a lot younger than my teen-aged boy friend.
3 I WANT YOU TO LIVE FOREVER
2 You RAPED me!
1 I’m not saying I wouldn’t, but don’t you think we should get to know each other better first.

No comments:

Post a Comment